American tech companies Google and Apple have launched a special platform. This will make it easier to detect corona infections. Also it will send a warning to those who come in contact with them. The platform was named Exposure Notification API Contact Tracing.
- Governments will get data: This platform will be used only by the government of a country and its health department. For this, he will have to connect his tracking app to this platform. Other tracking apps will not allow this. Apps seeking phone location will be removed from their download store. Both companies said that our priority is to protect privacy and government from using people’s data.
- Many countries sought approval for use: Both companies said that so far 22 countries have sought approval to use this platform. On the other hand, according to Abhishek Singh, Chief Executive Officer of India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, our Arogya Setu App is much more prosperous than this.
- All countries will be able to connect with their app platform: This facility is not a app but a platform in which health agencies around the world can connect their apps. For example, the Stop Corona app in Austria, Kovid Safe in Australia, Kowtresser in Cyprus, Trace Together Tracing App in Singapore. Apple CEO Tim Cook said that our technology will help health officials identify corona infections.
- Apple released new update: Apple has recently released Fear 13.5 update for its users. Notification API has been supported in this update, through which users will be able to track corona infections. Apart from this, the face ID feature has been changed.
- GPS will not be used: This system will work via Bluetooth signal. There will be complete ban on the use of GPS location and its data. This will not disturb the privacy of users.
- Identity of the infected will remain secret: The data of the infected person and the people coming into contact with him will only be with the local health department. The corona will be deleted after the crisis is over.
- Only the government will use: Only the Public Health Authority will be allowed to use this technology. This will provide the ability to track users and send notifications.